Quick Start Guide
- Click “Sign Up with Email” to create an account.
- Click “Login” if you already have an account and know your email and password.
- Tap the Menu button and then tap “Payment”
- Tap “Add Credit Card”, enter the card details, and then tap the green “Add Card” button.
- Tap the back button to return to the home screen.
The main menu is also where you can toggle between mow (summer) and snow (winter) services.
- Tap the white bar at the top of the screen and then “Add Address”
- In Step 1, enter the property address
- In Step 2, enter the property attributes, service type, and default bid price and comments
- Tap “Submit” to save the property and job defaults, and then tap the address you just entered.
- Tap the blue “Request a MowSnowPro” button on the home screen
- Adjust the bid price and comments as necessary and tap “Request a MowSnowPro”
- Confirm the request by tapping “Yes Please”
You have now requested service!
- The home screen will update and you will receive notifications (Android only) as your job is accepted, started, and completed.
- Once complete, tap “Rate your MowSnowPro” to provide a rating and comments or “I’d Rather Not Rate”
If your job is not accepted within a few hours, consider raising the bid price.